[python-committers] How do I kill an AppVeyor build?

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 16:33:22 EDT 2017

On 18 July 2017 at 20:59, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> I went ahead and clicked buttons. :) I set Python core as users and release
> managers as admins (on top of Zach and me already being admins).

Cool - when I log in now I have "python" as an option. I can't restart
a build, but that's as expected - as admins, only RMs will be able to
restart or cancel builds.

It might be that adding the privilege "Projects -> Run Project Builds"
(either to the "Users" role or to a specific new role linked with the
core dev GH group) would give the ability to restart/cancel builds.
But I haven't tested that.

Paul