[python-committers] "trivial" label replaced with "skip issue"

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Sun Jul 16 17:11:31 EDT 2017

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017, 07:10 Victor Stinner, <victor.stinner at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > In preparation of fully moving over to blurb and per-file news entries (I
> > don't have an ETA from Larry on when he plans to do explode Misc/NEWS
> into
> > individual files), ...
>
> Oh, I wasn't aware of this plan.

Just a reminder all the major discussions about workflow changes happen on
the core-workflow mailing list with smaller discussions on the
core-workflow issue tracker. This specific change has been planned and
discussed since the migration was nothing more than a PEP.

-brett

What is the benefit of converting old