[python-committers] "trivial" label replaced with "skip issue"

Larry Hastings larry at hastings.org
Sun Jul 16 16:45:25 EDT 2017

Getting rid of Misc/NEWS was the whole point.  The benefit is that we
get rid of Misc/NEWS collisions.

The other questions, you can answer for yourself by looking at the PRs.
They're all in a row, PR 2714 through PR 2719.  2719 is where most of
the conversation is happening.

    https://github.com/python/cpython/pull/2719

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to fix the Doc build.  I don't
think there are any other issues.

//arry/