[python-committers] Promote Xavier de Gaye as a core developer

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:33:28 EDT 2016

On 24.05.16 16:42, R. David Murray wrote:
> My current shortlist is eryksun and paul.j3.  I've finally got time to
> monitor the bugs a bit more now, so I hope I'll notice some others in
> a while.

Ah, argparse is out of my active interests, that is why paul.j3 is not
well known by me. This module needs more love.

My current shortlist contains Xiang Zhang (17 simple patches) and Demur
Rumed (5 patches, but this is just a start) (besides Eryk Sun, only 2
patches, but helpful comments on the tracker).