[python-committers] Proposed core developer for contributing to multiprocessing

Raymond Hettinger raymond.hettinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:25:05 CET 2015

> Did he already contributed to CPython?
> What is his nickname on the bug tracker?
> Can we see his previous contributions?

Davin has already devoted significant time to researching
180+ open issues for multiprocessing and getting up to speed
to the history of multiprocessing work.  His tracker name is
"davin" and his initial contributions are at:

   http://bugs.python.org/issue22952
   http://bugs.python.org/issue23100

Davin is active in the PyData community and a popular Python instructor.
He was the Chief Data Scientist at Continuum (one of the large
Python consultancy firms along with Enthought and ActiveState).

Raymond

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/davin-potts/1/b25/606
https://github.com/applio
http://www.crunchbase.com/person/davin-potts