[python-committers] Anatoly Techtonik's contribution

Charles-François Natali neologix at free.fr
Tue Jan 1 23:39:08 CET 2013

Am I the only one feeling uncomfortable about having such a discussion
take place on a public mailing list?
I mean, we're debating whether to ban him from the tracker/mailing
lists, but to me, this whole thread is much more harmful than any
other action we could take.
Imagine what will happen when his friends/boss/prospective employer
will google him: how would you feel if this kind of thread showed up
out there on the internet when searching your name?
I'm all for open mailing lists and archives when it comes to
development/security/community, but here it's really a personal issue,
and I think it should be handled privately (by who is another debate).

cf