[python-committers] Unapproved commits after 2.6.5rc1

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Mar 3 13:28:31 CET 2010

There have been a couple of commits to the Python 2.6 branch since the
2.6.5rc1 tag.  Since these were done by Florent and Victor, I just wanted to
re-iterate that all substantive changes (i.e. anything other than svnmerge
blocks) need to be approved while we're in release candidate mode.

To get a change in between rc's and final releases, you should:

* Create or elevate a bug to be a release blocker
* Attach your patch to the bug
* Discuss the change here or on python-dev
* Get approval for the change by me either via IRC or email

The revisions in question are Victor's r78597 and Florent's r78621.  Since
these are not critical fixes, I am going to revert them.

-Barry