[python-committers] Survey about DVCSs compared to svn

jnoller at gmail.com jnoller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 01:11:39 CET 2009

The survey isn't biased. You have a value "the same /worse than the status
quo" - wherein the status quo is subversion. If you hate DVCes, you mark it
as "same/worse than the status quo" and we move on.

No one is suggesting we accept *less* functionality than subversion: in
fact we're looking at these for *more* functionality.