[Python-authors] upcoming themes in Python Magazine

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Fri Jan 22 15:10:26 CET 2010

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Brandon Craig Rhodes <
brandon at rhodesmill.org> wrote:

> Intrepid Python authors -
>
> Hey!  I'm Brandon, the Editor-in-Chief of Python Magazine.

<snipped>

> Oh, and in case any of you are subscribers: we almost have the January
> issue of Python Magazine ready for release!  Because of budgetary
> problems, the magazine will henceforth be a PDF-only periodical that you
> download each month from the web site; and, as part of the transition,
> the web site is in the middle of being re-done by the publisher and is,
> last I checked, a bare page.  This should be replaced with a real web
> site in the next few days, and hopefully the appearance of the January
> issue will demonstrate that the publication is back on its feet.
>
> --
> Brandon Craig Rhodes   brandon at rhodesmill.org
> http://rhodesmill.org/brandon

Well, I'm glad there's some word out there about what's going on. Maybe you
can tell us what happened to the November, December and January issues? I
got my October issue in December. Are the subscribers who bought the
Print+PDF version getting refunded the difference or do they get an extra
issue or two?

Have a nice day.

Mike Driscoll

Blog:   http://blog.pythonlibrary.org