[Python-authors] Charles Stross is using reStructuredText for his next book

wesley chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 00:38:10 CET 2010

this is a trend. reST and sphinx are also the primary tools we'll be
using for a 2nd edition of Python Web Development with Django when the
time becomes appropriate.

interestingly enough, i've got a talk which covers the use of open
source tools in writing books with coming up at PyCon. i'd love to
have your input, feedback, and participation if you're coming to
Atlanta next month:

http://us.pycon.org/2010/conference/talks (scroll down to #40)

this is reprisal of a similar talk i gave at OSCON last year but with
more of a Python focus:

http://en.oreilly.com/oscon2009/public/schedule/detail/8038

contact me off-list if you'd like me to discuss your use of open
source tools with book creation.

cheers,
-- wesley
"Python Fundamentals", Prentice Hall, (c)2009
    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com