[pytest-dev] Moving pytest-{pep8, flakes} to pytest-dev on GitHub

RonnyPfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Wed Mar 14 05:50:31 EDT 2018

i like to use a tox env with flake8 set up,
additionally my editor always complains about all violations
(imho if linting should happen as early as typing, but at least as early
as when you save a file)

on top of that linting issues trigger ci failure
im currently also looking at tools like sideci for the gh stuff

-- Ronny