[pytest-dev] Code of conduct for pytest organisation on GitHub

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Tue Jul 31 14:12:10 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm agree that we should probably have a code of conduct.  We had one
for the sprint (we used https://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/ + 2
contact details for violations) and I'm surprised it stopped at the
sprint.  Probably an oversight.

I just skimmed through C4 again and didn't spot much useful there, in
any case the bulk of C4 does not try to address people's conduct.  And
the language used there is not very suitable for a code of conduct I
think.  So I'd rather adopt another one.

So as to which one to adopt I'm not sure.  The PSF one doesn't say
anything about enforcement, which may not be ideal.  The PyconUK one
isn't bad either I think.  But if Dave thinks the contributor-covenant
is a good choice I'm happy to support that.

Cheers,
Floris