[pytest-dev] Code of conduct for pytest organisation on GitHub

RonnyPfannschmidt opensource at ronnypfannschmidt.de
Tue Jul 31 08:18:06 EDT 2018

Hi all,

i'd like to note that the C4 process has a general bad actor handling
mechanism as well.

i vaguely recall there have been various instances to bully projects
into stuff like the contributors covenant,
so personally i`m against conduct template that are associated with
zealots pushing for them aggressively.

i will try to substantiate this claim/memory with actual data later
today. in case i can*t follow up today please consider it without merit
until a demonstration is provided.

-- Ronny