[pytest-dev] Help testing 3.2.0 release

Bruno Oliveira nicoddemus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 08:04:12 EDT 2017

Hi Florian,

I definitely agree with you about making it clear what users have to do to
replace deprecated functionality, which brings to attention that we could
improve the bit about markers in parametrize deprecation as it stands now
in the CHANGELOG.

But the __multicall__ warning was not added to 3.2, it has been in place
since 2015. Are you seeing this warning just now?

Cheers,
Bruno.