[pytest-dev] Help testing 3.2.0 release

Florian Schulze florian.schulze at gmx.net
Fri Jul 14 03:51:11 EDT 2017

Works fine with devpi, but ...

I got the __multicall__ deprecation warning and had a very hard time to
find information on how to actually fix it. In the end I found the PR
that changes the docs in pytest which allowed me to change our fixture.

So, if you deprecate something, please provide easy to find docs on how
to actually fix it, even if the old stuff was undocumented. An example
diff is often enough.

Regards,
Florian Schulze