[pytest-dev] pytest sprint

Sivan Greenberg sivan at vitakka.co
Sun Mar 27 10:23:33 EDT 2016

Hi All,

 I'm really interested in the sprint! specifically in contributing to a
standardized server testing fixture as I miss the ability to configure a
full  www-root structure with pytest-localserver and pytest-server-fixtures
seems broken through pip (but I did not investigate too deep to confirm
this is not just in my setup ;)).

 And indeed, the fixture system in general needs more helpb to  be
understandable.

 Also, as I'm using pytest to test PyQt based mechanized browsers, I'd love
to see what work needs to be done to have something around that
standardized as well - namely, QApplication setup and teardown (modulescope
breaks its) and anything I can help off the list of items to work on from
the list.

 I'll be coming from Tel Aviv, a flight to Frankfurt / Berlin would be
around 450$ or a bit less, Skyscanner does not show me how can one get from
Tel Aviv to Freiburg via air travel. Perhaps a train is needed? :) (Is
Freiburg in Switzerland , or ?.. A bit confused after my googling).

Many thanks,

(and thanks for pytest!)

-Sivan