[pytest-dev] EP2015 -- Bilbao CFP ends today

Raphael Pierzina raphael at hackebrot.de
Tue Apr 14 12:35:29 CEST 2015

+1 I really like the idea of Brianna giving a talk on AdoptPytestMonth
at EuroPython.

Mixing up the topics of community/process and more technical aspects
should be just fine!

Bruno and I are currently working together with Florian on
qutebrowser[1] in the course of AdopPytestMonth. I am positive that we
all learned quite a bit particularly with regard to the workflow and
communication. For example we are using a separate working repo[2] to do
thorough code reviews without spamming the original project. Once
Florian, being the maintainer of qutebrowser, is happy with the changes
he merges it eventually.

On top of that there are certain techniques of converting fixtures and
mocking that have proved to be successful.

Raphael

[1] https://github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser
[2] https://github.com/hackebrot/qutebrowser