[pytest-dev] EP2015 -- Bilbao CFP ends today

Floris Bruynooghe flub at devork.be
Tue Apr 14 11:33:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 14 April 2015 at 09:24, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would like to submit something (assuming submissions close at the end of
> today), about adopt pytest month. But I am not sure if to put more of a
> technical focus (tidbits in applying pytest to existing projects with
> legacy or no tests), or community/process, or a mix.

This does sound like a good topic, I guess you can remain vague in the
submission on whether you'll end up talking about technical bits and leave
it depending on feedback after it's finished.  Usually they allow updating
of abstracts closer to the conference so you can still update it once you
know the actual contents of the talk.

Personally I've been struggling with finding an interesting py.test talk
topic this time round so currently don't think I'll submit anything.
Although I think a tutorial submission would still be good, but I think
Holger is doing this?

Regards,
Floris