[pytest-dev] Crowdfunding a pytest plugin

Tibor Arpas tibor.arpas at infinit.sk
Sat Dec 13 18:56:44 CET 2014

Hello Marc and Florian,

I realized earlier that the "last failures" part is already
implemented in pytest-cache. Also according to Holger it will move
into core for pytest-2.7. Of course we'll use that, not implement it
independently. I'll rewrite the campaign text so that the feature is
promoted as part of the whole solution but make it clear it's
implemented in pytest-cache (or rather core).

As for amount of testing in the prototype it was pretty minimal. In
this regard it's quite risky project of course, and big compromises
might be necessary in order to run substantial projects. I'll make it
clear in the description. (and inform about any more results from
testing)

Thanks for feedback!
Tibor