[py-dev] py.test and editors (Re: [issue57] Emacs and py.test tracebacks)

Guido Wesdorp johnny at johnnydebris.net
Wed Jul 23 12:26:43 CEST 2008

holger krekel wrote:
> P.S.: i am thinking of putting out a 0.9.2 with a few fixes.
>       If you have anything *now* is a good time to file.

I would really, really like to have py.path.svnwc.status() parse XML
rather than text (using regexps) as it does now, to fix (e.g.?) problems
with spaces in the username... I fiddle-fixed this in 0.9.1, but it
turns out not to work in all cases, and obviously parsing XML is more
solid. Should be relatively easy to fix, and I wouldn't mind doing it
myself, I just didn't find time yet... :(

Cheers,

Guido