[pypy-dev] integration with java

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Fri Jul 15 03:51:13 EDT 2016

Hi Andrey,

On 14 July 2016 at 17:08, Andrey Rubik <tirnotaure at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jmeter - tool for performance tests. So when i start high load tests written
> in scripting languages i get so much load on jmeter server. That is why I
> choose PyPy - for much speed from testing server.
>
> Sry, but i'am not a developer :(

I think you are missing the point of PyPy: it is not a Java
application at all.  If you want the best performance from a Java
application, you should stick to Jython.  (There are some use cases
where I can think of a reason for tying PyPy to a Java application,
but likely, not yours.)

> Can someone do good java - pypy binding (some .jar file) ?

You are unlikely to find anyone on this list who is interested in Java
enough to help.

A bientôt,

Armin.