[pypy-dev] integration with java

Andrey Rubik tirnotaure at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 11:08:11 EDT 2016

Hi guys :)

Jmeter already have some python intergration (jython for example).

Jmeter - tool for performance tests. So when i start high load tests
written in scripting languages i get so much load on jmeter server. That
is why I choose PyPy - for much speed from testing server.

Sry, but i'am not a developer :(

And write own integration solution between java and pypy its too
difficult for me :(

Can someone do good java - pypy binding (some .jar file) ?

--
Best Regards,
Andrey Rubik