[pypy-dev] Progress, but new issues with PyPy

Jeff Doran jdoran at lexmachina.com
Sat Jul 9 19:44:02 EDT 2016

Armin, thanks for the quick response.  I didn't get to trying RevPDB, but
it looks like a good tool for the tool box.  I did upgrade PyPy to 5.3.1,
rebuild the PyPy virtual environment, recreate tox, and restart my linux VM
(how much abstraction can we handle here?).   All seems much happier now so
moving on.   We just might get full PyPy acceptance on our test suite!

- Jeff