[pypy-dev] Sandbox missing functions like 'fcntl'

Dmitry Sagalovskiy dmitry at getgrist.com
Tue Jun 9 05:10:53 CEST 2015

Here is a far more baffling one:

Not Implemented: sandboxing for external function 'pypy_jit_depthmap_add'

That's certainly not something I would expect the controller process to
implement. It seems to happen after a bunch of repetitive commands (when I
suppose JIT is kicking in).

BTW, I did not run into either of these issues with a build from a year
ago, around commit 72100.

If anyone can suggest what I might be doing wrong, I would greatly
appreciate.

Dmitry