[pypy-dev] RinohType and PyPy2

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:19:35 CET 2014

the first obvious thing that jumps at me is your casual use of
sys._getframe - the JIT aborts in this case and proceeds to the
interpreter (so you pay the price for JITting, while you also pay the
prace for not having compiled assembler). That probably does not
explain everything, but please don't use sys._getframe in production
code if you want the JIT to be fast.