[pypy-dev] asmgcc assertion error in lang-smalltalk

Lars Wassermann lars.wassermann at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Jul 21 01:51:21 CEST 2013

Hi Armin,
the problem occured on a Ubuntu x86-64 in a x86 chroot with gcc --version:
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3
If not translated with --lldebug, you would just get a Segmentation fault.
Nevertheless, I was not able to reproduce that behavior. Even when
compiling old versions, There are too many other problems still left
in the project. Or maybe the problem was solved by an update of gcc.
For now, I will again compile with asmgcc and if the problem occurs
again, I will report it.
Best,
Lars