[pypy-dev] Readiness of asmgcc for x86_64 linux?

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 20:29:14 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM, Gary Robinson <garyrob at me.com> wrote:
> I unfortunately can't contribute code/patches at this point (I don't have the time-freedom or competence in JIT's or C++ to try),

Just to be clear, the pypy python interpreter is written in RPython,
and for most of the stuff that is missing on the fast-forward branch
you don't need to know nothing about how the JIT work. Its a pain to
learn RPython, but just to be clear on what you need to know.

Are there any tasks that you can do with pure python?

--
Leonardo Santagada