[pypy-dev] website update / pypy developments

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Sun Jun 29 00:50:21 CEST 2003

[holger krekel Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 12:31:27AM +0200]
> with some information about what happened at the PyPy-Sprint in Louvain-La-Neuve
> before EuroPython and at the conference itself.

I forgot to thank Benjamin and Godefroid who organized the sprint location
in Louvain-La-Neuve which is an interesting city, btw. It is basically build on
parking lots.  With Francoise (correctly spelled?) they also setup a great
barbicue for us and the Zope3-sprint people.  Thanks!

If anyone has pictures of the sprint or of pypy-related stuff from
EuroPython, please sent them to me to i can intermingle them on the
website.

cheers,

    holger