[pypy-dev] Is the mailing list out of order? has it moved?

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Thu Jan 30 19:22:55 CET 2003

holger krekel wrote:
> [VanL Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:43:50AM -0700]
>
>>I guess I was just being alarmist... I was just used to 20+ messages a
>>day.  Dropping to 0 for a few days was unexpected.
>

> I know this feeling.  Just guessing but i think that
> the relative quietness is mainly because we are still
> floating a lot.  We don't have a concise strategy and
> roadmap, yet.  There is also no shared code, yet.

That's it. Many ideas have been spread on this
list, much has been said, but we don't have
a summary. What we need instead of the list
is now a Wiki, where we can begin to build a
project plan, summaries of (also different)
concepts, and first existing demo code snippets.

> Hopefully, I can concentrate on pypy-dev from next week
> on and setup some infrastructure and summary-kind of things.

That's what we need now.

ciao - chris