[pypy-dev] Is the mailing list out of order? has it moved?

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Jan 30 19:04:23 CET 2003

[VanL Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:43:50AM -0700]
> I guess I was just being alarmist... I was just used to 20+ messages a
> day.  Dropping to 0 for a few days was unexpected.

I know this feeling.  Just guessing but i think that
the relative quietness is mainly because we are still
floating a lot.  We don't have a concise strategy and
roadmap, yet.  There is also no shared code, yet.

Hopefully, I can concentrate on pypy-dev from next week
on and setup some infrastructure and summary-kind of things.

    holger