[PyLadies-BLR] Problems with my account

PyLadies-BLR pyladies-blr at python.org
Thu Apr 14 22:32:17 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply.

I did not make the settings change on the mailing list. I did *NOT*
authorise anyone to make the changes for me as well.

Futher, when someone else mails to the group, I don't see thier names but
instead see *Pyladies-BLR*.

Also, the mailman page says that my email ID has been blacklisted.

These are serious issues to deal with. Please let me know what needs to be
done to correct them.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:14 AM, PyLadies-BLR <pyladies-blr at python.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 14 2016, PyLadies-BLR wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am having problems with posting to Pyladies Bangalore account.
> Whatever I
> > post to the mailing list comes back with  *PyLadies-BLR *name.
>
> There is a "from_is_list" setting in mailman for each list. The
> behaviour you've described occurs if you set this to "munge from".
> [...]
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Noufal