[PyLadies-BLR] [rfc] openspace for PyLadies-BLR at PyCon-IN

Annapoornima Koppad a.koppad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:50:58 CEST 2013

Hey Svaksha,

Its a great idea. I had spoken to Anand Chitipothu regarding this and they
were willing to provide a table, space for Pyladies Bangalore at Pycon
India. I am volunteering with Pycon India as a women ambassador or
something like that. Its great idea to have a table and have rfcs coming in.

Everyone, please let us know your thoughts.!

Warm regards,
Annapoornima