[PyLadies-BLR] [rfc] openspace for PyLadies-BLR at PyCon-IN

svaksha svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:12:53 CEST 2013

Hello PyLadies-BLR and Welcome to our newly minted List!

Pycon-IN is fast approaching and I was wondering if any of you who are
attending would be interested in arranging an openspace for one of the
two days - either saturday or sunday. So this is essentially an RFC
-request for comments :)

We also need to decide if we want to have an agenda (the website would
be one Anu?) or keep it free flowing, which time slot will suit us
best given that each of use might be attending some interesting talks,
etc...

Thoughts welcome!

svaksha ॥ स्वक्ष