[pydotorg-www] Edit my old wiki page and account

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Mar 6 04:58:13 EST 2024

Hi Cătălin,

it is not really clear to me what you'd like to achieve.

The page you mentioned was created in 2008 and the edit was apparently
done without an account, since it only mentions an IP address:

https://wiki.python.org/moin/Festila%20Catalin

If you'd like to update the page with your details, we can make you an
editor, so that you can start making those edits and also help with
other pages on the wiki. Is that what you're after ?

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Mar 06 2024)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/