[pydotorg-www] Request for addition of "PyDelhi Conference" in events' list

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat May 13 09:12:40 EDT 2023

I've gone ahead and made the change.

The python.org page now points to the wiki page:
https://www.python.org/community/workshops/

I have also migrated all missing listings over to the wiki page and
added several more: https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonConferences

I already added PyDelhi conference, but if you want to help maintain the
page (or other parts of the wiki), please consider getting an account.

Thanks,

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, May 13 2023)

                https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                      https://www.malemburg.com/