[pydotorg-www] I would like to add 178 character one-liner that broadcasts magic wakeonlan packet

hermann at stamm-wilbrandt.de hermann at stamm-wilbrandt.de
Wed Jul 19 11:47:24 EDT 2023

On 2023-07-19 17:38, Marc-Andre Lemburg wrote:

> It should work already. I put you into the editor group:
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/EditorsGroup
>
> Could you perhaps double-check the user ID ?

Hi Marc,

I just checked again, and no Edit button under Page.
I asked a friend who is editor for years, and he said I should look
under Page.

What I realized is, that there are only 5 people in Editorsgroup with a
hyphen in username like I — can that be the problem?

If so, should I register again, this time as HermannStammWilbrandt
without hyphen?

Regards,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt.