[pydotorg-www] Anyone able to tweak this? Fwd: [Webmaster] wrong date for success story

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Tue Aug 18 09:13:39 EDT 2020

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Webmaster] wrong date for success story
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 13:28:00 +0200
From: Andrew Dalke <dalke at dalkescientific.com>
To: webmaster at python.org

Dear python.org Webmaster,

  I just received an odd email concerning my success story listed at
https://www.python.org/success-stories/python-for-collaborative-drug-discovery/
.

I say "odd" because the author asked about my 2018 story. And indeed,
that URL says "October 2018".

But we wrote that back in 2003, which you can see at
https://legacy.python.org/about/success/astra/ .

In 2018, none of the authors were affiliated with the organizations
listed there. And most of the C-Lab middle layer had been rewritten in
Java because of political reasons.

Thus, that posting tells a misleading story.

The success stories page doesn't list contact information.

I hope you are able to direct this to the person who can change the
date, if it is not you.

If the date cannot be changed, I would rather that the success story be
withdrawn.

Thanks in advance for your help,

				Andrew
				dalke at dalkescientific.com