[pydotorg-www] Broken link to 'Enthought Python Distribution'

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:47:29 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 3:33 AM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> WarmPotato? I could only find reference to a salad. Speaking about PHP
> in the context of www maybe the true reason to use is that Python
> doesn't work with web out of the box and PHP does? =)

It's something I'm still writing:
https://github.com/Rosuav/WarmPotato

Python works "out of the box" just fine; when I made a simple
browser-based manager for my Looney Tunes collection (letting me
filter by, for instance, whether Bugs Bunny appears in them or whether
they're about opera), Python was the language of choice. Worked just
fine.

ChrisA