[pydotorg-www] disoriented on first visit to site (fwd)

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Mar 14 11:52:00 CET 2011

>>>>> "skip" == skip  <skip at pobox.com> writes:

    skip> I was a bit confused by this guy's note to webmaster.  At first I
    skip> thought he was having PyPI problems, but now I think he's having
    skip> Mailman problems.

    skip> Is there a PyPI developer on the pydotorg(-www)? mailing list who
    skip> can triage in case it is PyPI-related?

After reading his mail again I think maybe he's having wiki issues.  Talk
about a generic problem report.  Reminds me of Julia Sweeney's character
"Pat" on SNL.  You just can't tell!  :-)

Skip