[Pydotorg-www] Download Statistics ffor Python

Nick Leeson nickleeson78 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 03:20:08 CEST 2006

Hi all,
I am a Doctoral Student researching some aspects of Open Source Software as
a part of my dissertation. For one of my studies, I need the download
statistics for Python. That is if possible I would like to know the number
of downloads per month for every year since the first release. Is it
possible that I can get such data?

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated by a poor grad student
in Texas!
-Nick