[Pydotorg-redesign] I think that the current site structure needs to be scrapped altogether.

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sun Sep 21 13:37:06 EDT 2003

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 01:02  PM, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:
> We're currently ignoring 90% of our customers and it shows.

Putting on my product management hat for a moment, do we have any data
on what sells and what doesn't, i.e. which links on the current page
get used a lot and which don't?

For the ones that don't get used a lot, we need to figure out why.
Either they're not of interest to the majority of the people who walk
in the front door (in which case they should be banished to
lower-priced real estate), or they're not being presented well (in
which case they need more visibility).