[pycon-za] Assistance for PyConZA 2015 and 2016

Simon Cross hodgestar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:46:03 CEST 2015

Update:

I hadn't had anyone offer to be chairperson next year, but I have had
some offers to help organize this year. Thank you to everyone who
offered. More offers are still welcome.

I'm using a private BitBucket repository to keep track of tasks, notes
and issues related to organizing the conference this year and everyone
on the organizing committee will have access to it. Hopefully this can
be a resource for future organizers who need to know what goes into
organizing a conference.

Schiavo
Simon