[pycon-za] Confirming speakers

Simon Cross simon.cross at praekeltfoundation.org
Fri Sep 21 15:32:47 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:10 PM, Neil Muller <drnlmuller at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we have any idea how quickly we can convert the venue from being
> setup for the keynote talks into two rooms? We may need to move the
> first tea break to immediately after the keynote on day two to
> accomodate the switch if we add both extra talks.

The Baltic (keynote venue) and Caspian (break-away venue) are
completely separate rooms so no conversion is necessary. The plan is
to split the Caspian up and use 2/3rds for the break-away talks and
1/3rd for the tutorials. We can collapse that back into one big  venue
during lunch on both days if needed.