[PSF-Community] PSF at Summer of OSCON - coupon codes for live event

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Wed Jun 24 16:14:19 EDT 2020

Hi all,

As part of our participation in Summer of OSCON
<https://learning.oreilly.com/live-training/courses/oscon-open-source-software-superstream-series-cloud-strategies-and-implementation/0636920410188/>,
we are eligible to invite up to 10 people from our community to participate
in the event. Included is a 90-day subscription to the O'Reilly Learning
Platform. In addition, participants will also have full access to all of
the learning resources on oreilly.com.

If you're interested in a free pass, please email me directly and I'll
provide the codes.

Best,

Betsy

--
Betsy Waliszewski
*Pronouns: she/her/hers*

As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and donations
to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Impact Report for
more details: https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/

Please contribute to the PSF; we can't continue our work without your
support! https://www.python.org/psf/donations/