[PSF-Community] Real Python Fundraiser to support the PSF

Betsy Waliszewski betsy at python.org
Tue Nov 26 10:34:40 EST 2019

Hi all,

Dan Bader from Real Python has chosen the PSF as the recipient of 20% of
the proceeds from his Black Friday sale. The promotion starts Wednesday
(Nov 27) and runs until 11:59pm PT on Monday (Dec 2).

We'll be tweeting starting on Wednesday:

 🚀🐍 Boost your Python skills & support the PSF at the same time 👉
@realpython is donating to the PSF with each yearly membership sold during
their Black Friday special offer. Learn more here:
https://realpython.com/psf-blackfriday

Real Python is supporting the PSF with a donation drive as part of their
Black Friday sale. Improve your Python skills & support open-source
development 👉 More about their offer here:
https://realpython.com/psf-blackfriday

🎁🐍 Black Friday Special (last call) → Get access to @realpython's video
course library and support the PSF with a donation for each bundle sold.
More details here: https://realpython.com/psf-blackfriday

Feel free to retweet. Thanks in advance for helping support the PSF!

Betsy

--
Betsy Waliszewski
Event Planner / Sponsorship Coordinator

The PSF is participating in Giving Tuesday on December 3, 2019. This global
celebration runs for 24 hours local time. Follow us @ThePSF and
#GivingTuesdayPSF to see what we have planned and how you can make a
difference in the Python community.