[PSF-Community] Rosetta Code

Vasudev Ram vasudevram at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 15:55:13 EDT 2018

Interesting. I got to know about Rosetta Code only somewhat recently.

I've been thinking of checking out some of the examples in Python (and
D and Go too, since I've done or am doing a bit of stuff with those as
well).

If I have any feedback, I'll give it to you later.

The site is a good idea, IMO.

- Vasudev
--
vi quickstart: https://gumroad.com/l/vi_quick