[portland] Meeting tomorrow: VENUE CHANGE!

Michelle Rowley michelle at pdxpython.org
Tue Sep 14 20:07:51 CEST 2010

Hey Pythoneers,

I'm looking forward to tonight's first* Dinner Social! If you're planning on
joining us and haven't yet RSVPed via Meetup, please send me an email or let
me know on IRC (dael on freenode) so I can make a reservation this
afternoon. They won't seat us at Deschutes until at least half the reserved
number have arrived, so please be on time (6:30pm).

Also, don't forget to bring cash so we don't have to split a check 29 ways!

See you tonight,
Michelle