[portland] Meeting tomorrow: VENUE CHANGE!

jason kirtland jek at discorporate.us
Tue Sep 14 04:01:44 CEST 2010

End of summer vacations, DjangoCon, back to school, new jobs- most of
us seem to have been busy-busy this last month.  Our usual
"presentations & beer" style meeting didn't come together this time.
In its stead, please behold the introduction of the first* PDXPython
Dinner Social!

Please RSVP on the Meetup site and join us at the DESCHUTES BREWERY at
6:30 tomorrow, Tuesday September 14th, where we will enjoy the promise
of large tables, a varied menu for the hungry, a wide range of
beverages, and spirited discussion of the Pythonic pursuits that are
keeping us so busy.

Directions and the very important RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/pdxpython/calendar/14584425/

I hope to see you all there!