[Pandas-dev] Triage

Brock Mendel jbrockmendel at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:36:07 EDT 2023

I think I'm one of the culprits who adds a label without removing
needs-triage.  Usually this is because I'm doing a quick-pass instead of a
close-look, so more eyeballs to take a closer look would still be helpful.
But if that habit is making things harder for others, I'll change it.
Thanks for all your hard work!