[Pandas-dev] NASA Funding opportunity

Andy Ray Terrel andy.terrel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:58:41 EST 2020

Hi all,

The NASA grant will require a Notice of Intent submitted this Thursday. I
think Pandas has a high likelihood of being accepted as it is right in line
with the work being proposed. How should we proceed? A zoom call or some
other mechanism? Really need to identify who would be funded and what
activities would be proposed. Really seems they don't want new features per
se but things that make the software more stable.

-- Andy